2023-2024 Membership Fees include:
- 14 classes taught by experienced child development instructors. Class schedule here.
- A social gathering and breakfast prior to each class.
- Bi-monthly newsletter. View past newsletters here.
- Social events for you to enjoy with fellow NCPG mamas and others that involve your whole family! View calendar here.
2023-2024 Parenting Exceptional Kids Membership Fees include:
- 8 Monthly classes taught by experienced instructors Class schedule here.
- Enrollment in this class does not include full NCPG membership benefits, nor does it take the place of any of NCPG’s age specific classes.
2023-2024 Registration Details:
Enrollment during April for Current Members: Current members can register during the month of April with a discounted rate of $385. Class placement will be made on a first come first serve basis, but chances of remaining with your current group are highest if you enroll during this period.
Enrollment after May 1: Registration opens for new members and registration fees increase to $399. Class placement is given on a first come first serve basis and spots for existing members cannot be guaranteed. If a class reaches capacity, we will place members on a waiting list or find an alternative placement if possible. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Enrollment after January 1: Tuition is $199.50 if there is availability in the desired class.
Enrollment for Parenting Exceptional Kids: The rate is $150 for an individual and $250 for a couple.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be granted after 9/30/23.
You can join NCPG anytime during the year if space is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend a free trial class or have further questions about becoming a member. ** Please note that the Newborn B & Kindergarten classes are full for the 2023-2024 year. Class 2A and Elementary are nearing capacity so please email email@example.com prior to registering to ensure that space is available.
Register via Mail:
1. Download, print and fill out the 2023-2024 Registration Form: PDF
2. Mail form with check or money order for tuition and/or childcare along with to:North Central Parenting Group
P.O. Box 32644
Phoenix, AZ 85064
Financial & Scholarship Opportunities
Through the support of our Fundraising committee, North Central Parenting Group is able to offer financial and scholarship opportunities for tuition to those in need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential financial assistance.
The Financial Assistance Request Form is available here.
The information provided by NCPG instructors should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.