2022-2023 Membership Fees include:
- 14 classes taught by experienced child development instructors. Class schedule here.
- A social gathering and breakfast prior to each class.
- Bi-monthly newsletter. View past newsletters here.
- Social events for you to enjoy with fellow NCPG mamas and others that involve your whole family! View calendar here. See pics from past events here.
2022-2023 Registration Details:
Enrollment during April for Current Members: Early registration of $385 ensures that existing members will stay with their current class group.
Enrollment after May 1: Tuition is $399, and spots in class cannot be guaranteed for existing members. Enrollment is also opened up for new members at this time. If a class reaches capacity, we will place members on a waiting list or find an alternative placement if possible. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Enrollment after January 1: Tuition is $199.50 if there is availability in the desired class.
Refund Policy: No refunds on registration after 9/30/22
Pre-K/Jr. Kindergarten is FULL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.
Register via Mail:
2. Mail form with check or money order for tuition and/or childcare along with to:North Central Parenting Group
P.O. Box 32644
Phoenix, AZ 85064
Financial & Scholarship Opportunities
Through the support of our Fundraising committee, North Central Parenting Group is able to offer financial and scholarship opportunities for tuition to those in need. Please contact email@example.com for confidential financial assistance.
You can join NCPG anytime during the year if space is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend a free trial class or have further questions about becoming a member.
The information provided by NCPG instructors should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your pediatrician. There may be variations that your pediatrician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.