Welcome to online childcare registration for 2018/2019! Please use the “REGISTER NOW” link below to enter the online registration system and register your child(ren) for the correct nurseries. Please note the following important information regarding online registration:
STEP 1: Basic Info & Account Creation
Create your account by adding your basic info, along with an email address and password to create your account. At the bottom of the screen, enter information for each of your children who you will be registering for a nursery. **NOTE** Please add information for each of your children that may be in a nursery at ANY POINT this season, even if you are not registering them for a nursery immediately.
STEP 2: Choose Your Nurseries
Click on the name of the nursery that you’d like to register your child into. The first nursery that you choose will be the nursery for the first child that you added in Step 1.
**NOTE** Make sure to select the correct AGE Nursery for your child(ren). Here are some examples:
– First child you are registering , who is a Toddler: Place in nursery called ”Walker/Toddler Room (15 months+).”
– Second child you are registering, who is an Infant: Place in nursery called ”Infant/Baby Room (7-14 months old).”
Once you have your first child added to a nursery, you will be able to click the “Start Now” link next to your other children to choose their nurseries. Once you have everything in the cart and have reviewed it for accuracy, please proceed to Step 3.
STEP 3: Add Billing Info
Under the cart, there is an area to enter your credit or debit card info to pay for your registration. Your card info is stored securely with our secure banking payment processor. The banking information you enter is secured with 228-bit bank-level encryption and can never be viewed by our team. Your info will be stored with our secure payment processor so that when you register for future nurseries, you do not have to re-enter it every time! Once you have your billing info entered, please click the “Next” button.
STEP 4: Accept Terms and Conditions & Complete Registration
On the final screen, please click the “Read More” button to read the entire Terms and Conditions statement, and then check the grey checkbox to accept them. Additionally, you will need to agree to NCPG’s four childcare policies (detailed below). Once you have done that, please click the blue “Complete Registration” button to finish your registration. Then you will be redirected to your Family Portal with NCPG! Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of your registration purchase.
- Children may bring nut free snacks/drinks to Childcare.
- NCPG will also provide water and an allergy-safe snack.
- Basic first aid will be given.
- Parents will be notified.
- Children are welcomed back to Childcare once calm.
- If multiple occurrences, Childcare codirectors will follow up to discuss.
- One bee will work to calm child.
- After fifteen minutes a parent will be called to help calm down child.
- If crying ceases, parent and child may go back to respective classes.
- All registrations are nonrefundable.
If you run into any issues at all during registration, please email us at [email protected] for additional help.