The North Central Parenting Group offers childcare so that you may take full advantage of class without any distractions. You will have the comfort of knowing that your child is only steps away, with the ability to check in on your little one(s) at any time. If for any reason your child needs you during their time under our care, the childcare staff will locate you in your assigned classroom, or via text if you so choose.
The North Central Parenting Group is committed to providing the highest quality care to your child by creating a fun and safe environment for your child to play. One way we ensure this is by limiting the number of children to maintain a 1:2 Busy Bee to baby ratio in our nursery and a 1:4 Busy Bee to child ratio in our older rooms. Additionally, there are three rooms to accommodate every child’s needs/interests: a nursery for babies under 14 months who are non-walkers, an indoor playroom for toddlers, and a craft/project room for preschool aged children. There is also an outdoor playground for all to enjoy.
Childcare is available from 8:45 – 11:45 am on scheduled class days for children ages 6 months-5 years old. Newborns age 0-6 months may attend class with their parents. After your child turns 6 months old, we ask for them to attend the nursery, or be in the care of someone else, while you are attending class.
Please label your child(ren)’s belongings (backpack, water bottle, etc.). We ask that you refrain from sending any snacks containing nuts with your child in order to ensure a safe and uncontaminated environment for those children who do suffer from allergies. If your child is not potty trained, please provide diapers and wipes. For potty-trained children, there is a bathroom nearby.
For details on how to register please click here. Registration for Childcare closes 24 hours prior to class so please be sure to sign up in advance. The next class’s sign up will open Wednesday afternoons two weeks prior to class.
Childcare rates (per class):
$50 for one child & $25 for a second (or any subsequent) child(ren).
- Children may bring nut-free snacks/drinks to Childcare.
- NCPG will also provide water and an allergy-safe snack.
- Basic first aid will be given.
- Parents will be notified.
- Children are welcomed back to Childcare once calm.
- If multiple occurrences, Childcare co-directors will follow up to discuss.
- One bee will work to calm the child.
- After fifteen minutes a parent will be called to help calm down the child.
- If crying ceases, parent and child may go back to respective classes.
- A child who is ill should not be brought to NCPG childcare.
- A child must be free from fever, diarrhea, and vomiting without the use of medication for 24 hours prior to attending NCPG childcare.
- A child with a nose running yellow or green is considered ill/contagious and should not be brought to NCPG childcare.
- A child will be sent home from Childcare if they become ill at NCPG childcare.
- All registrations are nonrefundable.
Financial & Scholarship Opportunities
Through the support of our sponsors and advertisers, North Central Parenting Group is able to offer financial and scholarship opportunities for tuition to those in need. Please contact our Childcare Directors by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential financial assistance.